Pre Treatment #
- Floors should be vacuumed thoroughly, including under beds and skirting areas.
- Storage areas such as wardrobes, drawers and airing cupboards should be emptied and the belongings checked for any signs of infestation.
- Anything deemed to be infested should be either washed on a 60 degree wash cycle or dry cleaned. Any clothing that is not worn on a regular basis, for example, heavy coats, suits or woollen jumpers should be stored in plastic clothing covers.
Post Treatment #
- Vacate the premises for 3-4 hours to allow the treatment to be applied and dry.
- Please ensure pests, are out of the property until the treatment is dried.
- Once each treatment has dried you can restore all items moved prior to treatment.
- Do not vacuum again for at least 7- 10 days after treatment as this removes the insecticide residue.
Preparation is KEY! #
Please note that if the above housekeeping processes are not carried out we may not be able to honour our commitment to providing our usual two free call outs should the treatment not be successful. The technician will advise you on his first treatment if the preparation undertaken was not adequate, this will be recorded on his report sheet left on site.
If you are unable to be at home for any of your visit dates, please offer notice no less than 12 hours before your appointment, we will be happy to reschedule. No access visits may incur additional costs to be applied to our charges of up to £60.00 +vat.
Safety Data Sheets #
You can find Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for the treatments we provide. We prioritise your safety and believe in transparency, making it easy for you to access essential information about the products and substances we use. By offering readily available MSDSs, we ensure that you understand the potential hazards, proper handling instructions, and necessary safety precautions associated with our treatments. Rest assured, our technicians are trained to RSPH Level 2 standards, guaranteeing their expertise and commitment to your safety throughout the process. Your well-being is our top priority.