Pre Treatment #
- Please wash all bedding in a hot wash, 60 degrees Celsius or above or dry clean them.
- Vacuum the room thoroughly, especially the edges and other cracks, if possible lift the edges of the carpet and vacuum here too. empty the contents of the cleaner into an outside bin (to prevent any re-infestation).
- If the wardrobes and drawers are close to the bed and require treatment you will need to empty the contents, wash or dry clean as much as possible and retain items in a black bin bag until the treatment has been carried out.
Post Treatment #
- Once each treatment has dried you can restore all items moved prior to treatment.
- Please do not vacuum for 2 to 3 weeks after the treatment as this removes the insecticide residue.
- Once the insecticide has dried, please use the rooms to sleep in as usual.
Preparation is KEY! #
Please note that if the above housekeeping processes are not carried out we may not be able to honour our commitment to providing our usual two free call-outs should the treatment not be successful. The technician will advise you on his first treatment if preparation undertaken was not adequate, this will be recorded on his report sheet left on site. Whilst treatment is undertaken you will need to vacate the premises for 3-4 hours to allow the treatment to be applied and dry.
If you are unable to be at home for any of your visit dates, please offer notice no less than 12 hours before your appointment, we will be happy to reschedule. No access visits may incur additional costs to be applied to our charges of up to £60.00+vat.
Safety Data Sheets #
You can find Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for the treatments we provide. We prioritise your safety and believe in transparency, making it easy for you to access essential information about the products and substances we use. By offering readily available MSDSs, we ensure that you understand the potential hazards, proper handling instructions, and necessary safety precautions associated with our treatments. Rest assured, our technicians are trained to RSPH Level 2 standards, guaranteeing their expertise and commitment to your safety throughout the process. Your well-being is our top priority.