Let's talk about your pest problem. Call Beaver Pest Control London on 020 8355 3443
Fast and effective textile moth control for London & the South East
At Beaver Pest textile moth control our professionalism and vast experience is very important to be able to carry out textile moth control, such as clothes moth control, helping to eradicate them quickly and safely. Damage caused by clothes moths can be extensive and once an infestation of moths is noticed care should be taken to isolate the infested products.
HOW TO GET RID OF CLOTHES MOTHS
Our helpful, friendly teams are here to help you at each step of your journey to a pest free home.
How do I know if I have a textile moth problem?
If you think you’ve spotted signs of a textile moth infestation, you’re in the right place. This quick guide to textile moths will help you determine if it is in fact textile moths you are dealing with.
There are a number of tell-tale signs that you have a textile moth infestation:
- Sightings of adult clothes moths.
- Holes in clothing; finding irregular holes in your clothing may be a sign you have clothes moths.
- Larvae or casings in your drawers or wardrobe.
At Beaver we practice Integrated Pest Management (IPM). This is a sustainable approach to managing pests by combining biological, cultural, physical and chemical tools in a way that minimises economic, health, and environmental risks.
We follow the following 5 steps:
- Inspection – In line with the CRRU guidance, ensuring a through survey is carried out is essential. This will be a full environmental assessment identifying: pest infestations, access points, sources of food, water & harbourage, proofing options, and any external factors which could result in pest infestations i.e overgrown vegetation.
- Exclusion – Proofing recommendations will always be given by our technicians when identified.
- Restriction – Restricting the sources of food, water and harbourage will make your home less appealing for pests and can be an effective way to prevent re-infestation.
- Destruction – This is what is says, destroying pests that do manage to find their way into your home. We use commercial-grade insecticides safely and in accordance with the label to ensure full control.
- Communicate – Communication is perhaps one of the most important parts of the process as a whole. At every stage of this process our technicians will be communicating their actions and importantly the reasons for their actions for you. Explaining the importance of exclusion and restriction will in the long term benefit you as you will reduce the risk of repeated infestations. It is very important that the recommendations the technicians provide are followed to support you in having a pest-free home.
"Got many quotes and much mixed advice as to how to get rid of moths. Beaver Pest control by far the most knowledgeable, sensible and reasonable. Rob who came to do the work was exceptionally professional, full of great advice and I haven't seen a moth since his visit - and he's coming back again for a second visit - all in the price. Couldnt recommend more highly."
"Jason from Beaver came and treated a historic clothes moth problem in our house. He made us feel so much better about the situation and helped us get rid of the pests once and for all. I don't know what we would have done without them."
Absolutely not. We provide an individualised service for each client and their pest problem. Our pest treatments will be tailored to your needs!
Our expert pest control technicians will always carry out a risk assessment before treatment and will give you advice on how to minimise risk to your family and pets. We aim to reduce the number of chemicals we use when treating pests, and where possible will carry use physical and biological deterrents first.
Domestically we cover London and the South-East. We offer national coverage for commercial customers.
Use our residential postcode checker to see if we cover your home.
Payment is taken upon booking of the job with our customer service team. We accept all major credit cards with the exception of American Express.
Using a professional company is the quickest and most effective way to get rid of mice. The training given to professional technicians is not just about how to treat pest but also, and more importantly, how to do it safely so no harm comes to other animals, including pets and other wildlife such as hedgehogs and birds.
Read Our Latest textile pest control BLOGS
You could have textile pests, Clothes Moths or Carpet Beetle. The most common textile pests …